From the day to the night
O, the comrades strike
With their pens and their paper
Which is -as their soul- white

From dictators only a weak soul fears
Taste like fear, your tears
Our cries you will hear
As "Civilan Disobedience"
Contraataques muy rabiosos, deberemos resistir; Ay Carmela!

Çevrimdışı Herr Mannelig

• Rom: 17
    • Profili Görüntüle
Ynt: Civilian Disobedience
« Yanıtla #1 : 25 Ocak 2010, 11:56:23 »
Dolaşırkene Civilian Disobedience kavramı üzerine alıntılarla karşılaştım ve yeni bir başlık yerine burada devam ettirmeyi uygun gördüm; Türkçeleri yok çevirmeye üşeniyorum kusuruma bakmayın:

If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.  ~Albert Einstein

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.  ~Voltaire

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality.  Wrong is
wrong, no matter who says it.  ~Malcolm X

Integrity has no need of rules.  ~Albert Camus

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis

Every actual state is corrupt.  Good men must not obey laws too well.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was "legal" and everything the Hungarian freedom fighters did in Hungary was "illegal."  ~Martin Luther King, Jr

I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward.  It is not so desirable to cultivate
 a respect for the law, so much as for the right.  ~Henry David Thoreau,

Ordinarily, a person leaving a courtroom with a conviction behind him would wear a somber face.  But I left with a smile.  I knew that I was a convicted criminal, but I was proud of my crime.  ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Contraataques muy rabiosos, deberemos resistir; Ay Carmela!